Grandma Noreen made sure there was always a jug of iced tea in the fridge for her hard-working family. We think you’ll find it very refreshing!
- 3 quartz (12 cups) cold water
- 9 tea bags
- 1/4-1/2 cup white sugar (to your taste)
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate (295ml)
- Bring the 3 quartz of water to a boil in a large pot. Remove from heat and add the 9 tea bags, cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in the sugar (to your taste) and lemonade. Allow to cool on the kitchen counter. Pour into your favourite “iced tea” pitcher and refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice with wedges of lemon and lime or some fresh or frozen fruit. Yum!